As we all know the coronavirus is affecting almost the whole world, and it is bad for the eldrely whose immune systems might not work as well. We are all worried about our grandparents, and maybe even our parents. But another problem is how we handle coronavirus, haven’t they gone too far? I said they because no one said who closed the schools then made almost all of the restaurants only serve take-out (it took 20 minutes for my father, my brother and I to find a coffee shop that we could sit-down in). .And they closed the parks too, I can understand closing the restaurants, but closing the parks is a little too much. Enough of me complaining the real problem is people getting sick. The coronavirus is only a cold to people under the age of 30 years. But we should still stay healthy, here are some tips to stay healthy:
- Wash your hands before and after meals, after you leave a building, after you have been outside and if you put your hands in your eyes, noes or mouth, so you do not spread the virus if you have it.
- Do not put your hands in your eyes, nose or mouth, so you don’t get the virus.
- Wash your phone, so you don’t touch your phone in a building then wash your hands then touch your phone and get the germs on your hands again.
- Stay 6 feet away from people, any physical contact with someone might spread germs.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow, we do not want others to get sick.
Have a nice break, stay healthy, be extra careful not to get elders sick.